(I got brooks adrenaline gts 11 in case you JUST HAVE TO KNOW.) I'll let you know how they are after a run and also my experience with buying them. But today is all about being 23.
|I still dont know how to match. Yes thats pink on pink.|
1. pr my half marathon.Um this is going to be cake. I ran my whole half at a super easy pace and didn't push myself at all. Ideally I want sub 1:50, but we'll see. Beating 2:13 will suffice.
2. Get a haircutI don't remember the last time someone else cut my hair....could be interesting.
3. Go to a state I've never been to.I haven't counted recently, but I've probably been to around half of them, so we'll see where this takes me. Oregon perhaps? Last year I went to Nevada and Washington.
4. Get Chuck-a-roos tooth pulledAnother weird one. He has a baby tooth that needs to be taken out and I've been putting it off because it isnt life threatening but they said the sooner the better.
5. Ride my bike once a week.Self explanatory. Good cross training...also I love riding my bike. This could lead to something else, but that, again, is for another day.
6. Go through all the boxes we still haveIt's been about a year of living in LA and there are still some packed boxes....whoops
7. Put some art up on the wallSelf explanatory, again. I love this idea
8. Gait analysisAlready done. Is that cheating? Oh well.
9. Cross off at least 3 books from my reading list.This should be easy. I have a million books on my reading list that I never seem to get around to because I find new books to read. It feels like unfinished business.
10. Run a sub 25 5k.I'm not sure how easy or hard this will be. If its too easy this will be updated, but if it's hard, bring on the challenge.
So there it is, the first 10 and 13 more to go.
On a sorta-kinda birthday related note, I got a pickle after leaving magic mountain on Saturday and was so bewildered by the FIVE SERVINGS they suggested. Who eats 1/5 of a pickle?
|super blurry, sorry|
|Its big, but not 5 servings big|
Do you pay much attention to serving size?
Do you have any current goals?
What is your favorite State and what do you suggest doing there?