Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lazy weekend

Last night Matt and I decided to go see Bad Teacher. Turns out it was a seriously funny movie. Up there with Bridesmades for a recent favorite.  Jason Segel is golden the entire movie. Before the movie I made pizza and Matt brought home some tasty beer to go with.
They were both pretty good. The Cherry Wheat was a bit too heavy on the cherry for me, but it was still tasty. I expected a kind of fake cherry flavor, but it wasnt at all. Just a bit too sweet. The foxtrot was my favorite of the night. It was sweet and malty with just a little touch of hoppiness. That is one thing I can't do in beer. Too much bitter hops blech.

I make pizza almost every week. Its so easy and quick but I didn't take pictures. Fear not, I'll try to remember next week and include my sorta kinda veggie pepperoni...or something.

I woke up this morning wanting to go for a run but I felt pretty terrible and didn't think running would help so I put it off until tomorrow and decided to make these strawberry scones instead. I used almond milk instead of  cream and made them minis and they turned out to be a perfect little breakfast.
I ate three and decided to save the other half for Matt. I'm so nice.

I also scored some baby pink tempo shorts and a super light tech shirt at tj maxx for $22 total. I love a good deal. Happy weekend.

What's the last movie you've seen in theaters?


What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment